Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga - 3rd Most Mentioned Person Last Night on Twitter

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Imagine her mentions had she had a 3 hours performance or be a ghetto hood rat on stage :clap:

Truer words have never been spoken :clap: :clap: :clap:

DietCoke

Not surprised Justin had so many tweets considering he had a two-hour performance.

The random celebrity appearances and awards really interrupted the flow of Justin's concert.

Tonight on my local TV news, when they covered the VMAs, they only talked about Miley -- and that was because of the tweets. They also showed a bit of Katy's performance, but only as a backdrop for talking about how she retweeted the president. :flop: They're obsessed with Twitter, apparently.

I know some news sites are flaunting that Miley outshocked Gaga but the attention on her is so overwhelmingly negative.

HarryTheNight

Kinda annoyed Miley got all that attention from her dreadful performance, and i never realised how big JT is.. maybe hes just not as big in Aus. Ive never been a fan tbh. But yay for her being no. 3 :party:

Gaga is Life

Awesome! This is good to hear, and I'm not surprised Miley's 1st but I haven't heard anything on the 2nd most mentioned.

EnigmaMonstr

To be fair, most of the Miley tweets included "....is disgusting compared to Lady Gaga". So honestly this makes me even happier than her being #3.

hausofandrew

Miley, I love you, but the We Can't Stop/Blurred Lines performance was embarrassing and cringeworthy.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived