đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga, Tara, and DJWS @ VMA Afterparty

Neal

Featured Posts

Ok is it just me or is it incredibly creepy how Tara adjusts the way she looks according to Gagas look.... It creeps me the F out. Whatever happened to loving your self?

Yes, it's quite odd. I would feel uncomfortable if my friend copied my looks all the time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Yes, it's quite odd. I would feel uncomfortable if my friend copied my looks all the time.

:fail: you guys she is dressed that way, because she was part of the performance, and every single gaga dancer was dressed this way, Tara put the paint on gaga's face during a wig change... 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

scorpion

:fail: you guys she is dressed that way, because she was part of the performance, and every single gaga dancer was dressed this way, Tara put the paint on gaga's face during a wig change...

Its actually a regular thing she does.

Not that it affects me, but its an observation. And i find it odd considering she is actually very beautiful...

Why she would need to emulate lol

Dayman

Its actually a regular thing she does.

Not that it affects me, but its an observation. And i find it odd considering she is actually very beautiful...

Why she would need to emulate lol

Tara probably puts GaGa together and uses the same makeup on herself since it's convenient for her.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived