💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 'Gypsy' (produced by Madeon, written with RedOne)

Baptiste

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Thank god. This one is really one-heck of a big news for me. It's really overwhelming. I don't care for these ppl who already tend to hate him but I still have this faith towards this magic being produced when Gaga and RedOne collaborates together.

I'm looking forward to this :legend:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Holy ****. Redone???? Second single please. Fr the sake of this fan base and the GP, we need an instant hit.

DirtyLittleMonster

Viva La Diva (feat. Beyonce)

Go to ASCAP.com and type in Viva La Diva. The third result is Gaga, Beyonce and produced by RedOne, Darkchild, Dream and Tricky.

Innovative

Viva La Diva (feat. Beyonce)

Go to ASCAP.com and type in Viva La Diva. The third result is Gaga, Beyonce and produced by RedOne, Darkchild, Dream and Tricky.

But she clearly stated that it was produced by Madeon 

DirtyLittleMonster

But she clearly stated that it was produced by Madeon 

Viva La Diva was by Madeon?

Innovative

Viva La Diva was by Madeon?

No, Gypsy is. 

Maybe I am getting confused, I thought you were saying that her RedOne collab would be him producing Viva La Diva. I don't thin he will be producing anything on the album.

Idk I'm actually confusing myself more now

Logan

And you all were trashing RedOne because you thought he wasn't going to be involved in this album. 

Hallelujah praise da lawd

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DirtyLittleMonster

No, Gypsy is. 

Maybe I am getting confused, I thought you were saying that her RedOne collab would be him producing Viva La Diva. I don't thin he will be producing anything on the album.

Idk I'm actually confusing myself more now

Madeon/RedOne are doing Gypsy

What is Viva La Diva? :excited2: Another song title?

Viva La Diva is another song title that was registered on ASCAP, which is the publishing website. It features Beyonce and is produced by RedOne, Darkchild, The Dream and Tricky Stewart.

Is it just me or does 'Gypsy' as a song title sounds so bad ass and can slay the GP.

This fanbase cares so much about what the GP thinks of Gaga, as if her relevance to us fans depends on how relevant she is to the GP :smh:

SchwineLove

Viva La Diva is another song title that was registered on ASCAP, which is the publishing website. It features Beyonce and is produced by RedOne, Darkchild, The Dream and Tricky Stewart.

whut really?! beyonce? I never heard about this b4, is this legit?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived