Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think not separating Applause from preorder had negative effect

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

No however a lot of the comments that are being chosen as "helpful" are negative towards applause but makes it look like they hate the album :rip:

hughdancy

No, considering the mess that has now dragged WCS and Roar to the bottom of the charts, I'm glad that it was part of ARTPOP. At first I was annoyed, but not anymore. :P

hughdancy

I'm still fuming at how BB did not count the copies of applause sold with the preorders. 

Um. Receipts. Unless otherwise proven, this is a rumour.

no, copies that are making the song on the top 10 are purchased separately. 

When you preorder the entire album + u get Applause as an instant download,it's not counted. 

proof?

GagaMyBlood95

No, considering the mess that has now dragged WCS and Roar to the bottom of the charts, I'm glad that it was part of ARTPOP. At first I was annoyed, but not anymore. :P

I'm sorry, I just saw that there is no WCS nor Roar on Itunes, what happened  :confused:  Sorry for bothering you, I just woke up lol

SEANGT

I would assume it all counts the same and it's smart to get people to consider an album pre-order. So no. 

hughdancy

I'm sorry, I just saw that there is no WCS nor Roar on Itunes, what happened  :confused:  Sorry for bothering you, I just woke up lol

WCS and Roar have now been made part of their albums instead of just 'Roar - Single' etc so they have disappeared from the top of the charts. People are still buying them though, so they are making their way back up :P

I think putting at out as a standalone track would have been better :yes:

This! I'm sure some people (especially with the iTunes banners) thought that they had to pre-order the album just to get the song.

GagaMyBlood95

WCS and Roar have now been made part of their albums instead of just 'Roar - Single' etc so they have disappeared from the top of the charts. People are still buying them though, so they are making their way back up :P

ohh well that's confusing... thanks for replying tho  ;)

HOTRODSGAGA

proof?

they predicted the song would sell 220k copies ewirhout the preorder copies and it sold just as much when its all said and done

+ normally they mention how much the single sold with tuhe preorders, but this time they didnt.

hughdancy

they predicted the song would sell 220k copies ewirhout the preorder copies and it sold just as much when its all said and done

+ normally they mention how much the single sold with tuhe preorders, but this time they didnt.

That is not proof. Until they come out and say that they did not include the pre-orders, we do not know if it is true.

idk why they put singles in preorders anyway. to push album sales? excuse me but 75% of album sales are physical so pls dont make single sales a mess with ur stupid tactics. 

I'm still fuming at how BB did not count the copies of applause sold with the preorders. 

They did

• Mills locked this topic

Archived