💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Radio Update (US)

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Gaga is climbing ! (deep green) Now that Katy is not in the charts anymore, she has a chance to hit #2 or #1 !

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Roar and WCS not being on the iTunes top 10 does not mean people are not buying them. They will probably climb back up (maybe not WCS, but definitely Roar) as they are still available - they've just been shifted to Album versions instead.

This has actually made me glad that Applause was always part of 'ARTPOP' though... :laughga:

Um they are actually available but are charting low. We Cant Stop is #28 and Roar is #107

Um they are actually available but are charting low. We Cant Stop is #28 and Roar is #107

We can't stop is #121, #28 is her new single wrecking ball

Gerrard174

Day 13 8/25/13: LADY GAGA – Applause: 43.150 (+ 2.037)

yyyyassss

5 Luke Bryan - That's My Kind of Night 0.6093 

6 Lady Gaga - Applause 0.6168

YASSAASSASASS

Q: Why the bullet is negative and what does this mean?

bullet associate with the "gain" of spins.

If this week gain of spin is more than last week, the bullet would be positive.

Now the song is still having negative bullets as it is recovering from first week huge update.

Still rising, **** yes!

And Roar was removed off iTunes, happy day!  :party:  :party:  :party:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Still rising, **** yes!

And Roar was removed off iTunes, happy day!  :party:  :party:  :party:

It hasn't been removed, her label are now pulling an Applause and you get the single off the album, Roar is now down to #79 :rip:

It hasn't been removed, her label are now pulling an Applause and you get the single off the album, Roar is now down to #79 :rip:

FLOP! lmao

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Didymus

No, I understood from my first read :clap: Thank you for explaining :hug:

It's the rolling effect. During the radio deal radios play the song on top of every hour. When the radio deal is over, they start playing the song whenever THEY want to, so of course the radio updates will be negative for a while, then bounce back. 

it will fall on the seventh day cuz that when they start counting the audio impressions for the new week. It won't have the impressions it got during the radio deal, thus the negative update. 

I hope u got me, my english sucks balls :blehga:

APPLAUSE4YOU

Very happy to see her radio building back up. SO excited to see the sales jump from the VMAs! :excited2:

Pure Adrenaline

To Roar is happening the same that happened to BL, they just add the album version and removed the single version, in few hours everything will be like yesterday don't worry :miley: althought I'm not sure if could go in the top 10 again WCS, I think will happen the same thing as C&GI when they deleted the single version it went #11 and then start falling down because of the new releases that happened :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Just A Holy Fool

Very good airplay update today. As long as radio continues to slowly support her, the sales will at least stay stable.

hughdancy

That's what I said... :awkney:

Harry

Roar will be back at #1 soon don't get too excited guys

But yay for 2m update! Getting back into the swing of it now I hope :) and of course the VMAs should boost it a lot.

saltface

I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I read today's update tbh!

I am now confident this song will be at least a moderate hit :)

Archived