Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What effect will KIA commercial have on Applause sales ?

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

you never know how much impact it will have. what it is sure is that it will be one, which is good for the song.

Inbefore jhonyguy04 comes and starts comparing Gaga's career to xtina's and then Jase comes and close my flawless thread  :derpga:

btw. I'm just joking, I love you all 

:hug:

:rip::lmao:

WarriorPrince

I think it will help the sales. The song isnt very "out there" yet and needs exposure to the GP.

Inbefore jhonyguy04 comes and starts comparing Gaga's career to xtina's and then Jase comes and close my flawless thread  :derpga:

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Hypocrateen

whAT GURL bye :rip:

whiteboi1327

Im sure it will help a fair amount. I wish there was statistics on what KIA hamster commercials did for other songs

If they play the commercial often it will make Applause more memorable. It can also reach people that don't usually listen to Gaga.

GagaSlayedYou

:lmao:

Gerrard174

Im sure it will help a fair amount. I wish there was statistics on what KIA hamster commercials did for other songs

i remember PRA got a boost from those hamster shuffling  ..

and WDKY was a huge hit and it was used in the commercial as well

of course, we don't know whether the song selling good is due to quality of song, likability or the commercial boost.

there are bad example also, like Papi from JLo

• Mills locked this topic

Archived