Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com iTunes Festival Tickets giveaway

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

nath4gaga

If another person asks wtf why is this only for people in the uk ima get so mad. All you ****ing Americans ALWAYS get conpetitions, I'm like ooh this looks good -reads t&cs- "only applicable to United States residents." Seriously uk monsters finally have a chance at something, and it feels good :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
midnitemermaid

I wish they were to giveaway also free plane tickets and one night hotel for americans :rip:

this

gagalovesme

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM LAST NIGHT  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: but for some reason i just don't think they'll give me tickets so i'm trying not to get too excited at the moment  :cry:

Wish i had an email, traveling all the way from an island on the west coast of scotland regardless if i get a ticket or not!

bananahammock

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM LAST NIGHT  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: but for some reason i just don't think they'll give me tickets so i'm trying not to get too excited at the moment  :cry:

this is exactly how i feel too 

i don't think i'm going to believe it's real until i'm there 

Posterboy

Wish i had an email, traveling all the way from an island on the west coast of scotland regardless if i get a ticket or not!

Which island do you live on? :D I live on the Black Isle!

Posterboy

Which island do you live on? :D I live on the Black Isle!

I live just outside Stornoway on the Isle Of Lewis... the joys and still no ticket! 

Posterboy

I live just outside Stornoway on the Isle Of Lewis... the joys and still no ticket! 

Awesome! :D I'm starting to get worried about these tickets! Has anyone else received an email back yet? :S

Posterboy

MarryTheSequins

I got the email late last night and am still in shock!!! I never win anything!!! Now booking trains and hotel :)

I got tickets too omg!! can we meet up or something please omg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived