Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

APPLAUSE Video received 14Million hits in 24 hours!

Golgi

Featured Posts

SEANGT

you are so negative. maybe 1D had more views only the first hours. you dont know!

I will not argue facts as though they are opinion. If you want to believe in your delusions go ahead but I can't handle it anymore, it is too embarrassing and frustrating. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

You could argue that the graph could be read two ways. Some people would look at it as two full days worth of views, I see it as a 24 view. Its been three days, but they haven't uploaded the stats for the 21st and 22nd, after all. What's with the big gap between the 19th and 20th? I percieve it as the complete 24 hours of the 19th and when it ends on the 20th, that was the 24 hour mark, and it's near the 15 million. The culmulative and daily views seem to give totally different stories. For the record, 1D's stats don't make sense either as they got 12.3 million on the first day but their graph doesn't even reach the 12 million mark at any point.

yASSsss

Your bookmarks are nice :hor:

oh...i didn't know someone's gonna look at my bookmarks.... :P

thnx,btw :hug:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

You could argue that the graph could be read two ways. Some people would look at it as two full days worth of views, I see it as a 24 view. Its been three days, but they haven't uploaded the stats for the 21st and 22nd, after all. What's with the big gap between the 19th and 20th? I percieve it as the complete 24 hours of the 19th and when it ends on the 20th, that was the 24 hour mark, and it's near the 15 million. The culmulative and daily views seem to give totally different stories. For the record, 1D's stats don't make sense either as they got 12.3 million on the first day but their graph doesn't even reach the 12 million mark at any point.

This, I think the same.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived