Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause (DJWS) remixes on iTunes 8/22

Americano

Featured Posts

They are counted together!

This thread shouldn't say iTunes though, he didn't confirm they would be for purchase, I was thinking more on his soundcloud or on LadyGaGaVevo to be considered another streaming point..

He confirmed it would be on iTunes;

Luiz Felipe â€@BtwLuiz 2m

@DJWS the remixes are gonna be available on iTunes??????

Paul â€@DJWS 1m

@BtwLuiz  yes

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

He confirmed it would be on iTunes;

Luiz Felipe â€@BtwLuiz 2m

@DJWS the remixes are gonna be available on iTunes??????

Paul â€@DJWS 1m

@BtwLuiz  yes

My apologies, that tweet should have been added to the OP, that's big news!! Kinda shocked they're already making us purchase again already!  :excited2:

joemayzzin

wish he would say what time they will be on ITunes lol to me applause the single is flawless so I can Imigine how these remixes will sound ðŸ˜

U-GO-BOY

I agree. They're really rushing Applause unless they plan on releasing another single soon.

Um well as a dj who specializes in electro house I can tell you that nobody would dance to that song if I would play it so it gives gaga more promotion if I'd rather play a good remix of it with a more danceable bpm (applause is 140 while electro house is 127-132)

LetsGetHigh

Pretty sure they're counted separately, but I could be wrong :)

Yup! lol :p

When Gaga used to release EP remixes back in 2011, they used to contribute to the sales of the single. I doubt that changed.

Bellatrix

He didn't say on iTunes though... Tomorrow's Thursday so unusual if they DO go on. My thoughts would be soundcloud or YT for the time being. And I thought they were just the 2 by him, not a full remix package/EP.

Also if you buy a remix EP that counts as 1 sale for the single. If you buy each remix individually they count towards the song that many times but it's more expensive. (I think. Don't count on that 100%) But then they have the rule if remixes are too different they count separately, but I think that's not ever really the case for club remixes, more like tack on a rapper type remixes.

Yes, I think so too

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived