VMA stage?

David Bowie

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Maybe she'll have the same wings she did in the Applause M/V

Also the fact that the plants are really big, might be an effect to make her look smaller. Cuz u know, TInkerbell is a small ass b---h.

Yes, I said on a post in another thread that I suspected she would rock the angel wings. But now, that's precisely this oversized set that is making me say "Tinkerbell"... Somehow, I feel like this is legit and that we're getting it right, guys.

Plus, she retweeted earlier a fan saying Applause was Tinkerbell's theme song.... holy f***, this makes so much sense I would honestly be surprised if we were wrong  :excited2:

Tinkerbell in a cage, maybe? Remember this sketch she posted on LM with the birdcage?

Lucifer

Yes, I said on a post in another thread that I suspected she would rock the angel wings. But now, that's precisely this oversized set that is making me say "Tinkerbell"... Somehow, I feel like this is legit and that we're getting it right, guys.

Plus, she retweeted earlier a fan saying Applause was Tinkerbell's theme song.... holy f***, this makes so much sense I would honestly be surprised if we were wrong  :excited2:

And let's not forget her at the monster ball. She used to say "I'm like Tinkerbell, if you don't clap for me I'll die" or something like that. She's basically saying that without the applause, she'll die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q7xhntLUFo

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 5h

thank you @DitaVonTeese for the black swan loan! I adore you! Don't you just hate it when you run out of taxidermy swans

Totally connects with this stage :)

elijahfan

And let's not forget her at the monster ball. She used to say "I'm like Tinkerbell, if you don't clap for me I'll die" or something like that. She's basically saying that without the applause, she'll die.

Or was it Tinkerbell she said?  :huh:

Indeed :yes:

Seriously, I'm thinking more and more about Tinkerbell... And see how she keeps repeating this will be her most physically challenging performance to date? I feel like she will somehow be lifted up in the air

I thought that but if that's the case, I hope she doesn't get compared to pink too much as she is known for her acrobatic performances.

elijahfan

OH, and remember she said she would "send a doppelganger"???? GUYZ, I think we are right  :excited2:

David Bowie

the tinkerbell idea seems a bit cliche, unless it's a killer BDSM tickerb---h :legend:

the tumblr post is raking in the notes so if he gets fired it's my fault

:hor:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived