Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bill Werde's issue with gaga tweeting link to watch her video.

Nolan

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is fair?

• yes! absolutely!
    • no! wtf!

Featured Posts

elijahfan

What's wrong with her tweeting her video link!?

Is not like she's clicking for us! WE are clicking and watching!

The thing is: a fan had twitted a link to a YT playlist where you could basically leave your computer and it would play the Applause video 100+ times in a row.... and Gaga retweeted it. But she had thought it was a simple link to the video. She had no idea it was a link to some kind of playlist, so she corrected it a while later tweeting the real link to the video this time.

But apparently, Billboard is holding against her the fact she retweeted a link to an abusive playlist... which is pretty unfair, because you can tell she had no idea what it was.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billboard let Harlem Shake top the chart for 5 weeks because of stupid 30 seconds videos. 

Let's NOT with "gaming the charts"

Bs.

I was just about to say... didn't they change their rules specifically for HS and counted a ton of 30 second user videos for it? They are full of ****.

CoolTrainerTerry

Billboard let Harlem Shake top the chart for 5 weeks because of stupid 30 seconds videos. 

Let's NOT with "gaming the charts"

Bs.

Arturo dropping the truth bomb

How long do you think before a certain blogger catches wind of this and blows it up? Ugh. Honestly poor Gagz can't win.

Americano

I was just about to say... didn't they change their rules specifically for HS and counted a ton of 30 second user videos for it? They are full of ****.

Lady Gaga should just release 100s of 5 second Applause snippets all over the Internet for him. Then he'd have a real chart issue.

elijahfan

She didn't tweet the playlist though  :confused:

She did, by accident actually.... she retweeted a fan's tweet where there was a link to the playlist.

Yeah, but he's clearly being an asshole about it since she already realized the mistake, deleted it and moved on long before he ever tweeted this.

He's been praising her in general, and now he suddenly wants to be an asshole to her? That doesn't make sense to me. I realize that a lot of people are hard on Gaga, much harder than they should be, but it makes us (and Gaga) look ridiculous when we instantly pounce on anyone who says anything remotely negative about anything even related to her.

He probably just learned about the first tweet, didn't know it was a mistake, and tweeted he was disappointed. Then he clarified that he gives her the benefit of the doubt about it being a mistake. He just wants people to know not to resort to silly tricks and bots, etc, to try and get their fav to #1.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

gagarunner

Oh so justin bieber? Yawn

Justin bieber HIMSELF never tweeted a link to a playlist that had a single video playing 150 times--that's the difference. And don't be condescending with that 'yawn' bs.

What's the difference between her tweeting the video link and or the iTunes link to buy the song!?

You guys are completely misunderstanding what he's saying. He's not knocking Gaga for tweeting a link to her own music video. That's promotion and is completely normal. He's saying that continuously watching the video just to get it views, an thus replaying it on playlists, will not count. And it shouldn't. Not for Gaga, not for anyone. The videos are there to be enjoyed, and to entertain us. I understand that the views are important to how successful Gaga is, but spamming views are not an accurate representation of success in my opinion. That's all he's saying, and I agree with that.

Though I do think he's calling out Gaga for fishing for views. I don't agree with him on that.

Did we lose an ally?

Only if we keep attacking him on Twitter lol.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Sudarshana

Gaga shouldn't have done that. It is kinda cheating.

I laughted at her "oh my goodness, a wrong link ;)" :derpga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Redstreak

I mean she even made a point of saying it was an accident and deleted it right after. It's obvious he's making a huge deal because most likely other stans started making huge uproars about it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Can they just leave her alone jesus ! Everything she says has to turn into a drama god please leave her alone and find **** in other trash and ****ty pop stars !!!

Archived