Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks with 92.3 NOW FM (NYC) [22 MINUTES!]

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

I really like that she seems more confident when talking about her recent work rather than born this way era. I'm glad she's stronger and happier now.

Radio interviews are something newer, fresher artists do. Gaga has always said she never takes her fame for granted, so I'm glad she still hustles and busts her ass visiting these stations.

:tea:

hes kinda hot :hor:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Americano

Well, if she has new music and a huge performance coming with a massive video out, what else are they gonna talk about? Her sister?.. lol

Radio interviews are something newer, fresher artists do. Gaga has always said she never takes her fame for granted, so I'm glad she still hustles and busts her ass visiting these stations.

Yeah thats true in Gagas The Fame era she use to go to radios everyday and continued doing that radio hosts were shocked Gaga still visited them and always thanked her for that.

Allison M

Is there a thread that is updating the OP with all the interviews? I feel like I've missed a lot. :(

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived