Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks on KTU Radio/Sex Dreams was going to be a lead single

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire

I remember she had the lead single picked out since last year, and Applause wasn't even supposed to be on ARTPOP. It all makes sense now :)

Can someone explain that whole situation to me? I even heard someone on here say that the only reason Applause was the lead single was because some old guy told Gaga it should be?  :sweat:

- Previously Sycothisis

Ladygagalover

I'm glad Applause is the lead single. Based on the titles, Applause seems like a thematically better entrance into this new era than a song dealing with s-xual desires. I do hope that they release it as the second single though. If it had a chance of being the lead single, they shouldn't wait till later to release it. But I gotta say, this makes me more hyped up for Sex Dreams now!!!  :excited2:  :party:  :worship:

U-GO-BOY

Ffs to all the people who don't want Sex dreams as a single: gaga was never a ****ing kids artist, did you ever see one of her shows? It's not suitable for children, so stop crying and let HER do what she wants - not the gp

Shaney

Can someone explain that whole situation to me? I even heard someone on here say that the only reason Applause was the lead single was because some old guy told Gaga it should be?  :sweat:

That old guy is Jimmy Lovine.  He made a smart choice tbh.  Applause is good enough to perform well on the charts and get Gaga some exposure again before she really hits hard.

I think this single era is like when the bands of a hurricane start coming in, before it actually hits.  You know?

I could only hope.

Solitaire

That old guy is Jimmy Lovine.  He made a smart choice tbh.  Applause is good enough to perform well on the charts and get Gaga some exposure again before she really hits hard.

I think this single era is like when the bands of a hurricane start coming in, before it actually hits.  You know?

I could only hope.

And it's true that Applause almost didn't make the cut for the album?  :udidnt:

- Previously Sycothisis

Shaney

And it's true that Applause almost didn't make the cut for the album?  :udidnt:

Yes, it is true that Gaga was not planning on including Applause on the album.

Solitaire

Yes, it is true that Gaga was not planning on including Applause on the album.

Is it bad that I'm really worried that Applause replaced a super amazing song on the album?  :sweat:  Hopefully she just added it to the tracklist. And this gives me really high hopes for the rest of the album and especially the coming singles. If Applause almost didn't make the album, can you imagine the tracks that were assured placement since the beginning?  :excited2:

SEX DREAMS, I'm looking at you 

:awesome: 

- Previously Sycothisis

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived