💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez & Vinoodh Explains Applause Music Video *UPDATED with more scenes

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

So the hand signals at the very end from young gaga and now gaga - what do they mean.  At the very end.  Any ideas. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilJackoMonster

So the hand signals at the very end from young gaga and now gaga - what do they mean.  At the very end.  Any ideas. 

She's spelling out ARTPOP, I think.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Maybe she relates Marilyn to TFM era and it's representing both. Because that's obviously a Gaga-fied Marilyn Monroe

and that time Homer Simpson used a makeup gun on Marge... although we doubt the latter was an actual influence.

i absolutely loved reading that part.  if only it was the influence..

Raikou

In DITD, Gaga mentions Marilyn and other blonde, dead icons.

Gaga is CLEARLY referencing TFM with her hair, skeleton outfit, shoes AND Ditd choreo.

'That' Gaga also happens to be another dead blonde (yellow), that everyone adored and harks back to, like Marilyn.
It appears that TFM-Gaga is trapped and unable to rest in peace, in a zombie like state/driven to madness?

I LOVE THAT SCENE SO MUCH.

Is Gaga the one artist that her fans try to find meaning in the videos?  I hear other artist and may see some of their videos but do they have fans that try to get meaning out of every scene in the video.  Is Gaga the only one that gives us a puzzle to find her meaning in life?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived