Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interview Database-ARTPOP ERA [Updated w/10/16 + 10/17 Radio Intervs]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bammitssamm

Being from Montreal, our interview with her was really painful lol I can't even listen to it. Maybe that's why I never listen to that station anyways.

I should find the other one she did, for Montreal's Virgin Radio. I didn't get a chance to hear it but I heard it was good!

Edit: Nevermind, it was the Ryan Seacrest one that played on Virgin Radio. My baaad.

EGOT2027

Hey guys, I just updated the OP and I think I got all of the interviews added, but there's been a lot in these crazy two weeks so if I'm missing any please post them and I will get them added ASAP!!! I want this thread to be perfect so that we have one location with all of the interviews from this entire era.  Hopefully my job will be a little easier now that her lengthy radio interview tour is over.  :)

EGOT2027

HELP WANTED: GUYS THESE LAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEN CRAZY WITH INTERVIEWS AND I HAVE WORKED HARD TO MAKE SURE THIS THREAD HAS EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW FROM GAGA AND HER TEAM FROM THIS ENTIRE ERA.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE OP AND CHECK TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL THERE.

Its very interesting and entertaining listening to these interviews

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived