Alchemist

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

damn I wish she walked the red carpet.... but excited none the less

SHE HATCHED OUT OF THE EGG TO BECOME A BLACK SWAN :derpga:

After watching the video today I can just imagine all the possibilities Gaga thought of for this performance..... its gonna be one for the history books thats for sure.... Mark my words she will shock and leave us with our mouths open after the performance :legend:

I feel like we've heard a lot about her interest in transformation ( and on GMA she mentioned transformation through magic. Ie: the Applause video). I wonder if she's going to be shifting into multiple Icons through visual tricks and outfit changes during her performance. I know it would be really challenging but we all know if anyone could pull it off it would be gaga. I kind of imagine it at like 1:24 in the music video when she is VenusGa (with the shell bra) and she disappears in the colored smoke after she claps. No matter what she does it's gonna be epiccc.  :excited:

I feel like we've heard a lot about her interest in transformation ( and on GMA she mentioned transformation through magic. Ie: the Applause video). I wonder if she's going to be shifting into multiple Icons through visual tricks and outfit changes during her performance. I know it would be really challenging but we all know if anyone could pull it off it would be gaga. I kind of imagine it at like 1:24 in the music video when she is VenusGa (with the shell bra) and she disappears in the colored smoke after she claps. No matter what she does it's gonna be epiccc.  :excited:

:derpga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4sUN117HU0

:derpga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4sUN117HU0

:awkney: Can I revise my previous statement? JK. I love Britney.

:awkney: Can I revise my previous statement? JK. I love Britney.

I love me some Brit.. it just reminded me of her Circus performance.. But you might be on to something.

Fame IV

To open one of the biggest events in the music industry is always great. But to open it for the second time makes it way better. Congratulations, Gaga! Way to go for a VMA comeback! 

yes! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived