Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga asks monsters to stop sending hate

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

3q425253qwewq

I think people are just trolling us in our own forum tbh. So many avi-less and low post count people these days. I'm over it. 

:tea:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sticky n Sweet

Granted this is a very serious matter. The Abramovic method is not a reason for her to ignore such a serious situation that has been escalating for nearly a year and a half now.

+++++++++

when someone puts her family in the middle of the fire she's willing to take, it's ****ED UP

she can't stay quiet after this

because you don't need to threaten the dude's kid "to defend her."

Do some of you have a brain or did it flop out? 

I don't say anything rude to Perez. But her fans are insanely protective and she is going on Twitter and literally yelling at him, but she doesn't want her fans to pay any mind? There is no common sense going on in Gaga's brain at the moment.

lauramonster

Knowing how radicals some monsters are, don't tell me that you're surprised of that happening... It's so pathetic and sad but I'm not surprised at all.

This fanbase is probably the most loyal on this terms, some little monsters don't know the limits... Gaga has to know it nowadays... that's why she shoudn't make it public and then ask 40 million people to stop.

Illuminati Freak

I think people are just trolling us in our own forum tbh. So many avi-less and low post count people these days. I'm over it. 

Completely agree I've noticed a lot of this. The mods need to keep that sh*t in check.

Spanish Eyes

Are you guys ****ting me right now?

She is absolutely right in this situation. She is saying she'll deal with Perez publicly in the sense that she is no longer going to be quiet about the awful **** he's said and done to her. 

She doesn't want twitter monsters to harrass him or his son because that only makes her and her cause look bad. @ilovegaga99 telling Perez that he hopes his son dies of cancer is NOT good for her in any way. Perez is retweeting some of the bad things that monsters have said to him and it only hurts Gaga's case. The best thing for us to do is to not provoke him. Let her handle this because it's HER life.

I don't say anything rude to Perez. But her fans are insanely protective and she is going on Twitter and literally yelling at him, but she doesn't want her fans to pay any mind? There is no common sense going on in Gaga's brain at the moment.

That doesn't mean they should tell him to die, kill himself, get cancer or aids.

Redstreak

What would taking it private done? Nothing. He would have still continued throwing **** knowing she wouldn't have the balls to really go at him. Now in public people will know what kind of a human stain he is and completely avoid him. She will most likely have the backing of every public figure in America.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

lauramonster

well you ppl criticizing her moves are not helping  :crossed:

gaga needs support right now and y'all complaining smh

Guys I love Gaga but she's not handle this right... We don't have to defend EVERYTHING she does

Robotboy

i never sent him hate just ignored.. i dont get why she freaks out and expects us to do nothing. then she calls him out on twitter(fine) and then she tells us to not defend her. she clearly tries to get positive headlines. losing some respect rn :udidnt:

not to mention the way she didnt speak to us for months and now asks us to buy the singles many times and etc :dead:

im gonna forget about this and focus on tomorrow.. just dissapointed how she use her fans :

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

This. She wanted support and understanding in this matter, instead she got some troll monsters going on the attack, which is not supportive and definitely not understanding.

jhonyguy04

She wants to fight her own battles but makes them public on twitter.

Is she serious?

She has been quiet for too long. The guy stalked her house. He went too far. It's time to speak out.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived