💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga asks monsters to stop sending hate

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Redstreak

If she wants to do things herself she doen't have to expose them on twitter pretending not to make her fan start the drama.

i'm fu..ng disappointed! That's so hypocrite! What the hell is happening to her?  :(

She can fight it on her own while making it public to expose him and make sure no one else has to suffer through his **** when the day comes he decides to find a new celebrity to mooch off of.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this isn't easy for her guys, so don't be hard on her please.

She's just in a bad position between wanting to explain what is going on and wanting to preserve the peace. Those two things are at odds.

Nearly 40 million monsters...Build yourself up as mother figure for fans...Expect not a single one to step in and be psychotically protective when someone says something about her..

HMMMMMM!

THIS. God help us.

Her tweet just now sounded a bit cold toward her fans... She can't tweet that stuff and expect all her fans to sit back and not say anything. I understand where she's coming from, but she needs to understand where we're coming from.

lauramonster

I'm sorry Gaga but like some people said here, if you built yourself like a mother figure for your fans, which lots fo them are really young and then you make this public on twitter... you can see all of this coming

I love her so much and I won't send her to anyone never but she's asking for an impossible and this f***ing mess isn't making any good for the new era in any aspects

Sesshomaru

I love her but I'm so disappointed. She shouldn't have made the fight public on Twitter 

She's clearly upset, give her a ****ing break. She's not perfect.

3q425253qwewq

I'm sorry but why would she plaster this online and be volatile on Twitter but then expect us to be completely fine and not defend her? The logic she uses makes absolutely no sense. It's almost like "do as i say not as i do". complete BS if you ask me.  

because you don't need to threaten the dude's kid "to defend her."

Do some of you have a brain or did it flop out? 

Sesshomaru

People make mistakes when they're upset. Don't you DARE try to tell me none of you have ever gone about something the wrong way. You're all being hypocrites, not her. She's human, and deserves a little slack. 

SEANGT

because you don't need to threaten the dude's kid "to defend her."

Do some of you have a brain or did it flop out? 

I think people are just trolling us in our own forum tbh. So many avi-less and low post count people these days. I'm over it. 

3q425253qwewq

She wants to fight her own battles but makes them public on twitter.

Is she serious? 

She literally can't win. If she doesn't say anything people attack her for being a pushover - if she does, people attack her for not letting them get involved.

This "fight" has nothing to do with you. Yes, it is in the public sphere for all to see, but you blowing his twitter up isn't going to solve anything either.

Sticky n Sweet

well you ppl criticizing her moves are not helping  :crossed:

gaga needs support right now and y'all complaining smh

Dayman

THIS! The Abramovich method isn't doing well to her, I have never been disappointed about her since these days..

Granted this is a very serious matter. The Abramovic method is not a reason for her to ignore such a serious situation that has been escalating for nearly a year and a half now.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived