Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga asks monsters to stop sending hate

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Well, some fans are just really young and essentially don't know any better - it's inevitable.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jhonyguy04

If she wants to do things herself she doen't have to expose them on twitter pretending not to make her fan start the drama.

i'm fu..ng disappointed! That's so hypocrite! What the hell is happening to her? :(

What's wrong w u? R u a troll?

Robotboy

i never sent him hate just ignored.. i dont get why she freaks out and expects us to do nothing. then she calls him out on twitter(fine) and then she tells us to not defend her. she clearly tries to get positive headlines. losing some respect rn :udidnt:

not to mention the way she didnt speak to us for months and now asks us to buy the singles many times and etc :dead:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

This is funny, because when some else attacks her again, many of her fans will open fire no matter what she says. 

Nearly 40 million monsters...Build yourself up as mother figure for fans...Expect not a single one to step in and be psychotically protective when someone says something about her..

HMMMMMM!

Pretty much.

Allison M

Honestly, she should have known that if she posts that someone is bothering her on twitter that fans would go overboard to defend her. 
She can't fight with someone on twitter then turn around and tell fans to stay out. 
if she didn't want the fans involved she would have done this behind closed doors. 

I'm glad she is speaking up about the situation, and i wish fans would stop sending so much hate. 
but we all know that won't happen. 

Sending him hate isn't a good look for us as a fanbase or GaGa herself, but come on, she shouldn't have made this situation public if she didn't want people defending her  :miley:

What's wrong w u? R u a troll?

I love her but I'm so disappointed. She shouldn't have made the fight public on Twitter 

FameHungry

She literally tweeted this the second I was going to log off :laughga: 

Ah f*ck it, I'm going to bed. I'm not missing GMA

Devil of Pop

Y'all she kept this fight private for months. It was obviously never going to stop unless she said something about it. She never asked for her fans to attack Perez like they did tho

She literally needs to call them out individually so they'll understand how wrong it is what they're doing. 

She's told us so many times how we need to stop being so rude and aggressive towards other celebrities and it's as if we've ignored her this whole time. 

So pissed rn.

STOP giving our fanbase a bad name.

Thank you!!!!

Finally.

It's not FINALLY

she's been saying that from day one, Yes she confronted him which caused people to go back to sending hate but that's her right

she felt violated she felt threatened and honestly I don't blame her; the dude is an obsessive weirdo with a heart full of hatred and envy

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived