💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Drama: Gaga Twitter, Perez stalks Gaga and responds

Kim Kardashian

Featured Posts

those are Gaga haters. There are a lot of people who are Team Gaga. The fans of Demi, Britney, Xtina, One Direction are all against Perez because of the same reasons. There are a lot of people who are siding up with the lady. Just look at his site, the comments are backfiring him.

K i feel better  :hug:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• AlienFugitive

• Michael

• MJ Holland

Top Posters In This Topic

MonsterMarty

Jesus this went insane after I went to sleep...

Tara's tweet about him sitting on his supposed truth is right. He has nothing, he's now playing the victim and looking like a moron again. If he cut her out of his life she wouldn't have the texts.

Anyone think Gaga will have to address this on GMA tomorrow? She is going to be doing an interview and since it's all over twitter now an interviewer would almost be crazy not to at least press her about it a little bit...

I fear that GMA is ALL over this rn and are going to be asking more questions about THIS than APPLAUSE, the music video, and ARTPOP! How do you think this will effect tomorrows BIG DAY!? :oops:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The interview IS for the music video after all, and they most likely have all the questions already planned. I would be surprised if they didn't at least ask a question or two about it tho. Hopefully Gaga puts him on his place. 

Let's just stop talking about him okay .....it's all getting worse because of some crazy people on Twitter and then he retweets them and plays the victim....everyday the same sh*t :awkney:

Gaga did delete the tweets. So I didn't see them until here. But fans sending him death wishes, is going too far. Just ignore this guy, who makes a bigger thing of it then it is just for the attention.