Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Jellybean Monster

I'm glad she actually spoke out on it, maybe now it will show how disgusting he really is as a person. She's remained silent and "dignified" for too long on the issue. I'm tired of how he acts towards her, I don't know what happened to make him be the way he is about her, but I don't care either because none of it could warrant what he says or does. This just goes to show how terrible a person he really is, and how he really hasn't changed what-so-ever. The best thing any of us can do as fans is unfollow him on twitter/facebook and stop visiting his website. Make his popularity decline.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

perez is a monster

your picture = My reaction to this news :smh:

Edited by Bad Religion

Chuckles

No. Quite frankly Gaga has worked really hard on this album, just like she has on the previous ones. I'll be damned if she lets someone try to destroy her. I think you would act in the same way if something that meant the world to you was being ridiculed be some **** like Perez. Gaga always talks about being brave and standing up for ourselves, and that's exactly what she's doing. It's about time actually. 

You just gave me a complete different point of view! I love forums  :hug:

Kraig richards

You r such a strong Lady girl & i am not worried about you But perhaps concerned as I love you... And I am not stalking you :)>~. PS ARTPOP is soooo kewl..........

xoxo kraig