Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause is the top track on YouTube!

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are not buying it, but they're listening to it on YouTube... Are they affraid to have a Gaga song on their iTunes library?

why can't she sell the song then!!

People are not buying it, but they're listening to it on YouTube... Are they affraid to have a Gaga song on their iTunes library?

This is the crux of the matter. People don't want to pay for Gaga, she's uncool, it's cool to hate on her, it's not good to be associated with her fans, s-xuality of a Gaga buyer is in question. Basically, I have no idea how Interscope can convince others to buy Gaga records. She'll be fine with just her fans, of course, but not a top pop star bringing new revenue.

melodichard

This is the crux of the matter. People don't want to pay for Gaga, she's uncool, it's cool to hate on her, it's not good to be associated with her fans, s-xuality of a Gaga buyer is in question. Basically, I have no idea how Interscope can convince others to buy Gaga records. She'll be fine with just her fans, of course, but not a top pop star bringing new revenue.

Exactly. Gaga has lost all of her cool points

Exactly. Gaga has lost all of her cool points

I love the fact that she's such an inspiration to her fans but it's sad that she can't get new fans. And not because of her music but because of the prejudice and hate against her. It's so unfair!

MJ Holland

:woot:

The audio video is starting to get less and less views though :/ but i'm happy for 10 mil anyway  :party:

It is ? I thing it's doing great :/

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived