💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

6m with so many #1 is low. And im talking about how one second she is weird just like Gaga, and when Gaga tones down Katy tones down. Then Katy wants to release dark album but label forces her to do TD 2.0 .....

you're reaching with those comparison. fact of the matter is the general public is still captivated by katy and there's nothing we can do about it. 

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if it doesnt it will. Dark Horse and album cover boosted prism sales, and Gaga has yet to release cover amd more singles

Yep, I think that too

I can't even ****ing find the radio update

9. LADY GAGA – Applause: 98.321 (+1.923)

POP:

11 7 LADY GAGA Applause 9995 8949 1046 70.484

+191 spins 

+176 bullet 

+0.992 AI

HAC:

18 16 LADY GAGA Applause 2237 1854 383 13.499

+78 spins

+38 bullet

+0.705 AI 

100m tommorow :)

Paper Gangsta

you're reaching with those comparison. fact of the matter is the general public is still captivated by katy and there's nothing we can do about it.

Im not, gp likes her songs cause they are catchy and generic, but 90% of them doesnt care for her as artist and performer

Gaga really needs to promote Applause, it's starting to die and it's only been certified platinum once. + it needs to last 3 or 4 more weeks until ARTPOP or the 2nd single but at least it's still rising on radio. I think she should release Swine as a promo single when Applause starts to die.

She doesn't, promotion won't help Applause anymore because everybody has already heard it. It will last another week/2 weeks in the top 10 of iTunes and will probably stay #10-30 throughout the year if she does promo for ARTPOP. Promo singles are useless because they don't actually boost album sales a lot. Like have fun a single that sells 300k and that's it. I think she should just get ready for a second single release now and wait for Applause to fall down and then release the second single a week later. The best week would be the week PRISM gets released.

Even if Katy Perry sell 1 million first week she cannot be a queen of pop. She has no influence. Gaga is huge, has been named 2nd most influental person of last decade by TIME , made speeches in Harvard etc.

TIME was fan-voted though, she beat Obama for god'ga's sake :deadbanana:

Pure Adrenaline

It's been like 10 pages of non-stop Katy Perry , comparing 'Hair' to 'WOA' ,  :sick:

Just create a Katy Perry thread if you want to talk so much about her (since I truly don't care about her)

who Kett or Gaga....cuz it seems u rally stan for TOY  :teehee:

Im pretty sure there are lots of straight there who buy Katy and 1D songs.

yeah there are a lot of people who buy their music and they are straight......girls

xJx18an.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

POP:

+191 spins 

+176 bullet 

+0.992 AI

HAC:

+78 spins

+38 bullet

+0.705 AI 

I wouldn't know about that. We're going against a 3 million+ update from last week today..

I think it'll get like ~0.700

POP:

+191 spins 

+176 bullet 

+0.992 AI

HAC:

+78 spins

+38 bullet

+0.705 AI 

After all the wait, finally! In addition to that, it's still at #6 in iTunes.  :clap:

Im not, gp likes her songs cause they are catchy and generic, but 90% of them doesnt care for her as artist and performer

that very well may be true but at the end of the day; it's the successful singles that carry one's career. 

who Kett or Gaga....cuz it seems u rally stan for TOY  :teehee:

yeah there are a lot of people who buy their music and they are straight......girls

xJx18an.gif

:rip:

teenage dream sold over 6m and her singles have been consistently selling well. oh and she does have a personality; she's a genuine sweetheart and that's why she's won america's heart DEAL. 

ibeCwIE5BavUPb.gif

Americano

I wouldn't know about that. We're going against a 3 million+ update from last week today..

I think it'll get like ~0.700

UGH

Paper Gangsta

Barely. And Roar's total sales and airplay will be much higher. Katy's numbers are already quite close to 2011 Gaga. That should be incredibly troubling if nothing else. Gaga was the biggest star on the planet then, no questions asked.

EDIT: As some have said this is off topic and doesn't matter to us but I'm using it contextually to reference pre-Born This Way Gaga and how Katy might be able to achieve some of the third album success Gaga had the potential to. I do think ARTPOP will help Gaga climb again though.

BTW sold 448k in only 3 days and 509k in second week

Archived