💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Even if Katy Perry sell 1 million first week she cannot be a queen of pop. She has no influence. Gaga is huge, has been named 2nd most influental person of last decade by TIME , made speeches in Harvard etc.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you even hear the instrumental of Hair? production has nothing to do with the noisiness 

it is the multi layered vocals.

The layers of vocals make the song imo

Paper Gangsta

teenage dream sold over 6m and her singles have been consistently selling well. oh and she does have a personality; she's a genuine sweetheart and that's why she's won america's heart DEAL.

6m with so many #1 is low. And im talking about how one second she is weird just like Gaga, and when Gaga tones down Katy tones down. Then Katy wants to release dark album but label forces her to do TD 2.0 .....

Born To Slay

Born This Way debut better than Roar, TEOG charted better than DH and BTW and ARTPOP have bigger sales than prism

And isn't Katy on her 3rd album? S it's defiantly fair to compare these.

Born This Way debut better than Roar, TEOG charted better than DH and BTW and ARTPOP have bigger sales than prism

I'm afraid ARTPOP doesn't have bigger sales anymore

Born To Slay

Even if Katy Perry sell 1 million first week she cannot be a queen of pop. She has no influence. Gaga is huge, has been named 2nd most influental person of last decade by TIME , made speeches in Harvard etc.

She won't

I have to disagree with this,

Thinking Of You and Not Like The Movies are actually ones of the best ballads from a popstar.

Ok. I've never heard them so I cant go against it :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MarkoLilMonster

Hair is garbage. Just so much.... cheese :wtf:

Rihanna is the queen of pop of today. :emma:

5495884934_db1d2055e0.jpg

Don't mess with that flawless song :nails:

EDIT: I had to use that picture

Pure Adrenaline

it doesnt matter

Ive already posted my dislikeness towards Dark Horse many times already.

lol that's the only song I really like from her 

tumblr_ln05eao5VW1qesgbk.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It's been like 10 pages of non-stop Katy Perry , comparing 'Hair' to 'WOA' ,  :sick:

Just create a Katy Perry thread if you want to talk so much about her (since I truly don't care about her)

Gerrard174

The layers of vocals make the song imo

they are nice to hear, but together with production it is a bit noisy if you don't use earphone

Barely. And Roar's total sales and airplay will be much higher. Katy's numbers are already quite close to 2011 Gaga. That should be incredibly troubling if nothing else. Gaga was the biggest star on the planet then, no questions asked.

EDIT: As some have said this is off topic and doesn't matter to us but I'm using it contextually to reference pre-Born This Way Gaga and how Katy might be able to achieve some of the third album success Gaga had the potential to. I do think ARTPOP will help Gaga climb again though.

Paper Gangsta

I'm afraid ARTPOP doesn't have bigger sales anymore

Even if it doesnt it will. Dark Horse and album cover boosted prism sales, and Gaga has yet to release cover amd more singles

Dangerous Man

this

that is still part of the production of the song :awkney:

..... lol and ur sure ur not gay :awkney:

lolz, dont stereotype the music taste of straigt people.

Im pretty sure there are lots of straight there who buy Katy and 1D songs.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Americano

It's been like 10 pages of non-stop Katy Perry , comparing 'Hair' to 'WOA' , :sick:

Just create a Katy Perry thread if you want to talk so much about her (since I truly don't care about her)

I can't even ****ing find the radio update

Archived