💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

I cant at some of you talking about katy being queen of pop just because she is single artist that releases generic gp friendly kusic. Madonna never did that and flopped many times and yet she was real queen just like Gaga will be one day. I mean katy doesnt even have personality she is just label puppet

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

good production is always good no matter on what earphones u use  :ARTPOP:

Ended or not....ur still in delusion hon

have you even hear the instrumental of Hair? production has nothing to do with the noisiness 

it is the multi layered vocals.

Dangerous Man

NONE of Katy's songs have been better then Hair :crossed:

I have to disagree with this,

Thinking Of You and Not Like The Movies are actually ones of the best ballads from a popstar.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

With lengthy successful single runs, ARTPOP has a good shot of outselling BTW. 2.3 million isn't that hard to top. But for now, I cannot say the same in terms of worldwide sales though. 5 million WW by the end of 2014 would be already HUGE for her. 

Paper Gangsta

Thinking Of You and Not Like The Movies are actually ones of the best ballads from a popstar.

says katy fan

Katy doesn't have to have "it'"

Her strategy is working wonders right now. She's like Avatar-A decent movie with plenty of flaws, and lack of original artistic vision but everyone enjoyed it. Not many would consider it one of their favorite films but everyone still bought a ticket, watched it, and had a good time.

Her appeal is enormous right now. I will direct anyone who disagrees to Roar's mammoth first week numbers, Dark Horse's unbelievable staying power for a promo single, and PRISM's strong pre-order sales.

I cant at some of you talking about katy being queen of pop just because she is single artist that releases generic gp friendly kusic. Madonna never did that and flopped many times and yet she was real queen just like Gaga will be one day. I mean katy doesnt even have personality she is just label puppet

teenage dream sold over 6m and her singles have been consistently selling well. oh and she does have a personality; she's a genuine sweetheart and that's why she's won america's heart DEAL. 

It's sad that Gaga and her label really threw away the chance to become the 21st century's definite queen of pop. If Katy handles this era well she might actually achieve that whether or not we want to admit it.

I hope ARTPOP will be able to return Gaga to the summit before that happens. From what we've heard it sounds like a killer record.

Being the queen of pop isn't just about hits. Madonna fell behind Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey in that category all throughout the 90s and by the year 2000, she was widely recognized as the definite queen of pop.

Pure Adrenaline

ew @ your taste. Americano is even more noisier than Hair studio version. 

You should really buy a pair of new ears tbh. Yours are not functioning well 

and that's the good about it the noise give the song it's own flavour...where in Hair just kills the whole song :emma: and I didn't say that Americano is the best on BTW, it's just better producion wise than Hair .... even noiser Americano is more enjoyable where u quit listening to Hair after the 2nd chorus because ur already with headache

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Paper Gangsta

Katy doesn't have to have "it'"

Her strategy is working wonders right now. She's like Avatar-A decent movie with plenty of flaws, and lack of original artistic vision but everyone enjoyed it. Not many would consider it one of their favorite films but everyone still bought a ticket, watched it, and had a good time.

Her appeal is enormous right now. I will direct anyone who disagrees to Roar's mammoth first week numbers, Dark Horse's unbelievable staying power for a promo single, and PRISM's strong pre-order sales.

Born This Way debut better than Roar, TEOG charted better than DH and BTW and ARTPOP have bigger sales than prism

Dangerous Man

says katy fan

it doesnt matter

Ive already posted my dislikeness towards Dark Horse many times already.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Americano

Being the queen of pop isn't just about hits. Madonna fell behind Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey in that category all throughout the 90s and by the year 2000, she was widely recognized as the definite queen of pop.

Madonna had many more years of dominance vs Gaga

But wtf is going on with this thread? Why are we even talking about this

Born To Slay

Gaga really needs to promote Applause, it's starting to die and it's only been certified platinum once. + it needs to last 3 or 4 more weeks until ARTPOP or the 2nd single but at least it's still rising on radio. I think she should release Swine as a promo single when Applause starts to die.

Pure Adrenaline

this

have you even hear the instrumental of Hair? production has nothing to do with the noisiness 

it is the multi layered vocals.

that is still part of the production of the song :awkney:

..... lol and ur sure ur not gay :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived