Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

you havent even heard it yet. but from the snippet it sounds better than that cheesy mess known as hair

this... I still can't believe that redone and gaga made such mess....and Interscope let it be on the album :wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hair is awesome with awesome live performances and awesome message. Now, if you only like a song just because it is successful then it is not my business. 

NO. HAIR >>>>>

WOA is better than hair. 

Omg... I think im having a heart attack, Hair was like, genius. Katy can only wish to have made a song of that amazingness material (imo at least) although i like WOA MUCH better than DH and Roar tbh, still dont know how DH beat it in the pepsi competition thing...Hair was the little hit that couldve been :emo:

Taking a moment of silence for that masterpiece

Paper Gangsta

Thing is, Katy doesn't have 'it'. The closest to Gaga for becoming Queen right now is Miley.

Miley? She just started getting spotlight, we cant allready say that, althought it is possible. But agree with the rest

Pure Adrenaline

The thing is...

it charted higher than Marry The Night. :lmao:

well HS sharted higher than 9 on Gaga's single does this mean that is better song :reductive:

Gerrard174

ew that is the worst song on BTW and u from all Gaga songs compare it to MTN ....gurl byeeeeeeeee

ew Bad Kids, BJAF and Americano over Hair?

Hair is among the best song on BTW and you'll deal with it.

Dangerous Man

This. hair is the hit that got away.

Billboard agreed to it too.

:tea:

we have agreed so much tbh

+

it's GP friendly.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

NONE of Katy's songs have been better then Hair :crossed:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Pure Adrenaline

Hair is awesome with awesome live performances and awesome message. Now, if you only like a song just because it is successful then it is not my business. 

we are not talking about the live versions .... but the cheap mess that is the studio version the noise could make ur ears bleed, if they released acuostic instead of the studio version...... :flutter:

Gerrard174

i blame gaga's ego not her record label. it's a shame but what can you do? im fine with katy or rihanna being the queen of the 21st century anywho. 

and yes ARTPOP sounds far better than born this way already but i dont think it'll outsell born this way. 

BTW sold 2.2m in US only. ARTPOP has a fair chance to outsell that

we are not talking about the live versions .... but the cheap mess that is the studio version the noise could make ur ears bleed, if they released acuostic instead of the studio version...... :flutter:

if you could afford a pair of quality earphones

Pure Adrenaline

ew Bad Kids, BJAF and Americano over Hair?

Hair is among the best song on BTW and you'll deal with it.

the hair would have been the next SLY but the production killed it....and for the record Americano slays, deal with it  :whitney:

:tea:

we have agreed so much tbh

+

it's GP friendly.

ew.....releasing Hair it's like releasing MANiCURE, it will only make interested the little girls and the gays, both would have flopped harder than C'Mon

To end the conversation. No song from Katy Perry in her entire carrer has been better than Hair. period

Pure Adrenaline

if you could afford a pair of quality earphones

good production is always good no matter on what earphones u use  :ARTPOP:

To end the conversation. No song from Katy Perry in her entire carrer has been better than Hair. period

Ended or not....ur still in delusion hon

Gerrard174

the hair would have been the next SLY but the production killed it....and for the record Americano slays, deal with it  :whitney:

ew.....releasing Hair it's like releasing MANiCURE, it will only make interested the little girls and the gays, both would have flopped harder than C'Mon

ew @ your taste. Americano is even more noisier than Hair studio version. 

You should really buy a pair of new ears tbh. Yours are not functioning well 

Archived