đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

xzxyyxzx

We dont know what is his plans though. Maybe he plans to help katy on her first single then will help Gaga on their second single. God is fair. He will not let katy steal the spotlight alone.

I know, I just wish gaga could've been first then katy, but things work in mysterious ways :cry:

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
APPLAUSE4YOU

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you have to at least acknowledge that the Born This Way era put off a lot of Americans. This era she can either try to win them back, or leave them in her trail and be an international act without Hollywood or the American music industry really giving much of a ****. Which would be silly considering as a pop star, you'd WANT the support of the American music industry as its one of the biggest. Just my view on things. But I still like the Born This Way era. The public just saw it as... Something else.

I agree with you on the GP's view of the BTW era. All I am saying is that in technical terms, the era was far from a 'floppy' one or 'disappointing' one when it comes to chart performance and such. The GP does have to get back in to her and I COMPLETLY agree with you. I just wanted you to understand my viewpoint is all. :hug:

Dangerous Man

Where do u think it will land?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Americano

It will be bad if she doesn't stop the bleeding and it keeps falling..

I still can't believe they couldn't book more promo or move up the video or anything, and now she's looking at the prospect of Just free falling continuously until monday

xzxyyxzx

It will be bad if she doesn't stop the bleeding and it keeps falling..

I still can't believe they couldn't book more promo or move up the video or anything, and now she's looking at the prospect of Just free falling continuously until monday

She's just ugh... It's so hard standing for her :cry: the music is so good, but she does things a bit to late sometimes.

Dangerous Man

So #3 or 4 isnt that bad

So #3 or 4 isnt that bad

Yeah, unless it fall like a rock next week.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

A Stan Was Born

I agree with you on the GP's view of the BTW era. All I am saying is that in technical terms, the era was far from a 'floppy' one or 'disappointing' one when it comes to chart performance and such. The GP does have to get back in to her and I COMPLETLY agree with you. I just wanted you to understand my viewpoint is all. :hug:

Oh no, and I agree with you. I loved it. It helped me to build my self confidence and I really loved that she stood for something bigger than popular music, even at the risk of her image being damaged.

Gaga does seem like she WANTS to be back at the top in terms of the public eye, especially with the sound of Applause. She's just gonna need to work really hard to get back in their good graces. Can't happen in one week IMO. People were put off for months. And that was their last impression of her before she disappeared for years. Same with Miley when she really did embarrass herself with her album and video for Can't be Tamed.

APPLAUSE4YOU

Oh no, and I agree with you. I loved it. It helped me to build my self confidence and I really loved that she stood for something bigger than popular music, even at the risk of her image being damaged.

Gaga does seem like she WANTS to be back at the top in terms of the public eye, especially with the sound of Applause. She's just gonna need to work really hard to get back in their good graces. Can't happen in one week IMO. People were put off for months. And that was their last impression of her before she disappeared for years. Same with Miley when she really did embarrass herself with her album and video for Can't be Tamed.

I'm glad we see it the same. I just didn't want to make enemies. We are all fans and opinions shouldn't separate us. :hug:

I'm also listening to 102.7 KIIS-FM for the Top 9 @9. I wonder if Applause will be up on the list. So far it has been:

#9 - Summertime Sadness

#8 - Royals

#7 - American Girl

I love how Burn is doing really well around the world, but was never released as a single in the US. Pretty cool.

Archived