Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Art of Pop: Behind Lady Gagas v85 Covers In Her Own Words

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince

I find it very interesting that she's using these different 'Gagas' kind of like separate archetypes, yet all still connected within one 'Gaga'. It's kind of like what she's been doing with TF/M and BTW (especially BTW, but also Candy Warhol and such), but much more emphasized.

Also, "wrong blonde"?

I think the "wrong blonde" phrase is just saying how the blonde she is portraying in that image is not the Lady Gaga blonde we always see, it is a different blonde, a Donatella Versace blonde

Thats an amazing explaination. In the 'old' dark hair gaga cover she looks like Shane from the L-word hahaa

http://instagram.com/p/dEdOqexG_J/
I came across these pictures. I think theyre new right?! I havent seen them before. but maybe Ive missed something?

edit: Oh I just came across a million more V-magazine pictures on Tumblr so I probably missed something  :)

John The Gypsy

I love this so much. I just connect with her ideas, concepts, imagery, etc. I hope I get to work with her someday.

itmightberyan

This does make sense as to why she's always mimicked someone's persona who she's been with..

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived