💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Art of Pop: Behind Lady Gagas v85 Covers In Her Own Words

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

they think that about me anyway, they've just given up arguing with me because i don't relent UvBest3.gif

Is this the signature garnite humour I've heard so much about? :laughga: of course they don't.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfJerry

"I am preparing for my workshop with Marina. I am so excited.
She will starve me in the woods for days, with no clocks, no speaking."

IS THIS EVEN LEGAL  :eww:  :huh:  :shocked:

Are each of these passages going to be in the final magazine? Or will they be divided amongst their appropriate issues? I love them; it's like a slice into Gaga's story, a retelling of her evolution to the fearless artist she has become. This is perfect. :legend:

And Iññ‚¬ñ„±m reminded that my sense of self within the world I create provides an element of honesty and gravity to the work.

And itññ‚¬ñ„±s okay that Iññ‚¬ñ„±m broken.

:cry:

cold heartedpop

Beautiful, but why does she have to smoke so much? I don't want her to lose that amazing voice of hers.

xoxo Feels so good!

SEANGT

:cry: That was so beautiful. ARTPOP has finally come together sonically, thematically, and emotionally. I love this era. 

I find it very interesting that she's using these different 'Gagas' kind of like separate archetypes, yet all still connected within one 'Gaga'. It's kind of like what she's been doing with TF/M and BTW (especially BTW, but also Candy Warhol and such), but much more emphasized.

Also, "wrong blonde"?

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived