💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Art of Pop: Behind Lady Gagas v85 Covers In Her Own Words

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope none of you ever feel that she is beyond your intellect or able to speak more profoundly or fluidly than you. because :giggle:

Sister

Mind control? Electro shocks? Beta programming? :ohno:

Having to sacrifice virgins to Lucifer. 

Being bound by blood and also bloodlines to exist in this private elitist world...... ;)

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Her descriptions were amazing, especially for the last one. :)

I especially loved:

What I am is enough. My talent is enough.

It's so beautiful that she's able to say something like that, and I love how she's carrying her previous "selves" with her. 

Sometimes in the fight to improve and evolve, we convince ourselves that we're not good enough or that we need to discard who we were to advance, which is not the case. Smart words from a smart woman. :heart:

Thats all great and I respect GaGa but i just want her to come out with some amazing music and performances...  If she has to "starve herself stupid, in order to do that then so be it.... 

Alien Tulip

we convince ourselves that we're not good enough or that we need to discard who we were to advance, which is not the case. Smart words from a smart woman. :heart:

This. She never fails to amaze me :flutter:

Sakrai

such a good read. Although I can't help but wonder why has she decided to look so much like the first Gaga recently. She's been dressing in black and looking p much like the first picture.

Knowing gaga, it all much be connected somehow...:popcorn:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Alien Tulip

such a good read. Although I can't help but wonder why has she decided to look so much like the first Gaga recently. She's been dressing in black and looking p much like the first picture.

Knowing gaga, it all much be connected somehow... :popcorn:

Gaga has previously said that she wanted to bring her old brunette image from 2005 - 2007 back when she was performing at bars at the lower east side because that was the original GAGA not the trademark blonde gaga but she's also a shapeshifter and many different icons so I'm assuming she won't have a consistent hair color this era kind of like the born this way era. I'm expecting to see brown, black, blonde and maybe even red wigs this era but her real hair right now is black so I think she wants it to be the main color of the era.

Elizabeth

I just read these on tumblr and it sounds weird but I started crying. I don't even know why exactly, this just hit me right in the heart and I was like "wow, I really love Lady Gaga".

MrMojoRisin

And people on tumblr thought the second one was Madonna. I knew it was Bowie all along.  :flutter:

It's Madonna, too.  She's just not saying.

omg this article is slaying me What a beautiful read!! :nooo:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I can't I just can't, woman you know how to make me cry :cry: such a beautiful read, such an extraordinary woman, a legend to be remembered for ages.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived