💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: The Gagamentary

Eulonzo

Featured Posts

Like, this is random & maybe too soon but she should have a movie documentary. Justin Bieber got one + Michael Jackson got one. Yes, half of the reason is because he died but he probably was gonna release a tour documentary anyway if he was still alive. + I know she had that HBO thing but I think she could make a better one. Like, have it about her life from Stefani to Gaga, it could be so awesome. I'd honestly go see it if she ever did it.

It would probably be quite popular, I admit. Maybe in a few years down the line though, she's only just beginning as an artist. The only reason Justin Bieber got one was the bucks.

No. Unnecessary and Gaga doesn't want to talk about her past life anymore. A doco would be tacky and only for money. :nails:

• 2 months later...

No. Unnecessary and Gaga doesn't want to talk about her past life anymore. A doco would be tacky and only for money. :nails:

Kinda. I wouldn't like it either. Destroys the concept of her art tbh. I mean, a documentary would be like 1) trying to seperate her life/past and her art and 2) fail at trying to give ignorant people an insight of what Lady Gaga is. I just don't think it would turn out good.

brendanraguss

This is a great idea.

Kind of like that interview she did for MTV, was it?

She was so open and real. I felt like I never really knew GaGa until I saw that documentary.

She's always in the same light - or perhaps the problem is that she's always in the light.

What interests us are the things we rarely see of something such as a masterpiece like Lady GaGa.

I'd love a documentary. I know things haven't always been this great for her, and GaGa too has been talking lots about her past. If I were that insanely famous, I would love people to see me from the start,and to realize that it was no slice of cherry pie ;)

I think her past is important and made her who she is today. but she's not really into being fully up front about stuff so i doubt she'd go for it.

but i'd by tickets for it in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...

It would probably be quite popular, I admit. Maybe in a few years down the line though, she's only just beginning as an artist. The only reason Justin Bieber got one was the bucks.

• 1 month later...
shivaruppeni

I think a documentary would be great. It'll be like a super extended version of Marry The Night MV. People need to see how strong she was in overcoming all her difficulties and being brave to do whatever she wants to do. This might just be the perfect thing to inspire more people

• 1 month later...

Archived