Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The fourth V Magazine cover is revealed

Danny

Featured Posts

ThePurringPearl

I love them all and I want to buy the special edition set........but... Lets be honest, should I buy it? Please I need help deciding if I should?

• I know they'll only will sell one cover in North America Aka different covers for certain Country

•for me, the shipping and everything coast $54

•all four magazines have different Articles, everything is new!

•September Issue are always thicker than usual

• Some amazing people are also going to be featured! ( Gaga and Bowie in a magazine together!! DREAMS can come TRUE! )

Cons: it $54

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

I love them all and I want to buy the special edition set........but... Lets be honest, should I buy it? Please I need help deciding if I should?

• I know they'll only will sell one cover in North America Aka different covers for certain Country

•for me, the shipping and everything coast $54

•all four magazines have different Articles, everything is new!

•September Issue are always thicker than usual

• Some amazing people are also going to be featured! ( Gaga and Bowie in a magazine together!! DREAMS can come TRUE! )

Plus 50 shipping..

Cons: it $54

DanceInTheFlames

Sorry but I'm not going to pay for shipping for something that is the same amount as the actual product. That is absolutely ridiculous.

They're all great. BOWIE FAN cover is pure visual candy. And I :heart: :heart: :heart: all three from the MODERN DONATELLA shoot!

Bellatrix

Sorry but I'm not going to pay for shipping for something that is the same amount as the actual product. That is absolutely ridiculous.

This.

It's a shame, because the 2nd cover is flawless! Hopefully I'll find something with cheaper shipping

croboy

I really wanted to buy the whole set but the shipping costs are about 80 USD for me....... :rip:

I'll just google it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived