đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga, Applause, ARTPOP #1 WORLDWIDE!

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zach Monster

There is no international itunes store. Each country has different positions because it's supposed to reflect how it's doing in that certain country.

However kworb.net compiles all of that information from each country and makes a worldwide chart.................

Okay. I don't really get this stuff. :P

"PerezHilton  @ladygaga is #1 HAS SHOT BACK UP TO #1 WORLDWIDE AGAIN AFTER THE VIDEO RELEASE, PUT THAT IN YOUR BLOG IDIOT!"

needless to say, it felt good saying that, watching him boast about how Applause was falling quickly and promoting other songs in the charts so that Applause would fall further was cringey for me, so this may shut him up lmao

and to the people who are gonna say "dont give him attention he craves it" blah blah blah, i know i shouldn't and after this twee, I wont ;)

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Phoenix

Nope. Now Applause is falling hard. Roar is #1 worldwide.

Not really. Applause is No1 in more then 30 countries and roar fell of the USA itunes charts faster then the light + in UK itunes chart it never even reached the top 40. xoxo Bye!

MONSTERS! Vote for Gaga here, she's 14th right now! http://www.mtv.rs/top-liste/top-20

It's an MTV Top 20 list, and it's playing on mtv every saturday in the order! :)

đź’Ž

Archived