Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited Edition "Applause" Physical Release: Preorder

Zoomzoom

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liam Germanotta

a friend of mine (also known as MrGermanotta) confirmed that there WILL be a German release of APPLAUSE (:

Great! Yeah it's still kinda popular here. I guess that is what makes the German market still one of the biggest, despite the small iTunes sales (and next to Amazon there are also many other popular download shops like Musicload, Media Markt etc.) So all in all the numbers will be comparable to UK I guess.

PoshLife

Waku waku suru! I think she's going to do very well in Japan once folks can get their hands on a physical copy :D

PS I wouldn't be surprised if any bonus track was a karaoke instrumental

Great! Yeah it's still kinda popular here. I guess that is what makes the German market still one of the biggest, despite the small iTunes sales (and next to Amazon there are also many other popular download shops like Musicload, Media Markt etc.) So all in all the numbers will be comparable to UK I guess.

Yeah, people here LOVE to buy the physical copies of songs they like

cant wait to get my hands on physical releases coming era.

I really want to collect CD's, promo's etc. this era, done with the magazines etc.

I really think 140 dollars is toooooooooooo expensive for 4 magazines tbqfh

Should I wait?   That website looks kind of sketchy to me tumblr_inline_mrdxm1qr3Z1qz4rgp.gif

Lol um... CDJapan is the best online retailer of Japanese music... I use them all the time. They even ship items before their release date (CDs are released on Wednesdays; they are usually shipped on Monday) so they actually arrive at your home on the release date.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived