💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

142,000 Gaga Photos Potentially Coming Our Way

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jennifer is such a b---h. she needs to quit it.

also, good luck to the people who have to sieve through 142000 photographs to find nothing

LOL at you worrying about behind the scenes stuff. It's Terry we're talking about, she probably has nudes or shots of her doing c-----e.

giskardsb

he just needs to make them available to the court, he isn't being forced to publically publish them.

BROSEIDON

Because if it is found that they're lieing, the courts could hold both Gaga/her team in contempt.

**** DA GOBBERMENTT!!! 

Jennifer did overtime work knowing she would not get paid for it and later complained about not getting paid for doing overtime work. What an intelligent woman.

Haha - first thing I though was that all those pics must take up a TON of space -  like around 700GB if each pic is ~5MB, and Terry will have a really good camera so it may be even higher!

Jesse Pinkman

That's really sad. I hope Terry doesn't feel bad for working with Gaga after this :(

It's science, bitch

I hope nothing too personal will be revealed through this. Also, why couldn't he say he lost those photos after his hard drive crashed or something and actually get rid of them intentionally?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived