💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

142,000 Gaga Photos Potentially Coming Our Way

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I'm on his side on this one. Photographers make their living off their photographs; that would be like forcing Gaga to release her 70 new songs to the public.

Besides what are ANY of those photos going to prove? Unless Jennifer's holding up her watch in one that says "3am"  :ARTPOP:  It's just unnecessary.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

Wtf... this b---h needs to leave tbh

Just give her the damn money already, it's only 350k dollars. Gaga earns that in one single night and I just don't see the problem. 

Yeah, Gaga has that money, but it's more about principle. If she starts handing out cash to every "friend" who makes a claim for her it's not going to put her in a good situation.

Robotboy

lol not intrested in watching all those xD

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

FATCAT

Just give her the damn money already, it's only 350k dollars. Gaga earns that in one single night and I just don't see the problem. 

Its not that she can't pay, it that this woman doesn't deserve it. If she were to settle, it would cost her more in the long run because more people might try to come after her. Its a stance thing. :)

Purr more, hiss less.

MarryTheSequins

it's more about dignity and not the money in this case I think.

MonsterofFame

Gaga has said in court that it's all about principle. She gave a whole speech about how she worked for every dollar she earned.

FATCAT

I don't get why they just didn't destroy all evidence of the pictures and just lie and say there are none....

Because if it is found that they're lieing, the courts could hold both Gaga/her team in contempt.

Purr more, hiss less.

Shaney

if he was smart he would just smash the camera :blehga:

Why would he smash the camera?  It can't hold 142,000 pics

Bellatrix

Wtf... this b---h needs to leave tbh

Yeah, Gaga has that money, but it's more about principle. If she starts handing out cash to every "friend" who makes a claim for her it's not going to put her in a good situation.

This.

Evan Peters

How would pictures prove anything? Pretty sure Terry didn't spend his time including Jennifer's rachet ass in them :wtf:

emma roberts is an abuser

I think its more the principle. She said she gave or would give the money to her current employees because they actually worked for it, so I don't think it's mainly about the money.

EDIT: sorry, like 20 other people posted this exact same thing before me, my bad :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived