Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Midweek Charting for Applause (UK)

freedumb

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

Holy crap, #11 in the actual midweeks after just 7 hours on sale is incredible!

I think she'll easily debut top 5 on Sunday.

I know I won't be with the majority here though but I really hope she doesn't block Ellie from getting her first UK #1! She really deserves a #1 and Gaga could easily knock her off next week once the Applause video comes out.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me feels like Applause might be a slow-burner in the UK.

That charting is SENSATIONAL after 7 hours, don't get me wrong, but I think in general with people who lost interest in her they'll begin to like it, the more this is played on Radio the more it will get in people's heads.

I think Applause is very infectious. I know I'm a fan so I feel positively towards it regardless, but MANY Gaga songs I haven't liked at first and it's taken a while for me to appreciate but this one I loved from the start and it really got in my head. I think the UK public has tired of her but I think Applause really will catch on.

So whether it hits number 1 on Sunday or not I think it will grow on the general public a lot over the next few weeks.

What has happened to me?! I never cared about the GP but this site has made me fanatic - I want the world to love her!!

SoldierDown

Yes please be an UK hit

Her first #1 there since telephone right?

Yep, she got #3, #8 and #6 with BTW, Judas and TEOG.

Fame IV

So happy to see the UK stanning again for Gaga, hopefully it will be #1 next week.

A Star is Born ⭐

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived