đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause is NOT the best song on ARTPOP

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

No he said that every song she played was better than the one she played before it, and since Applause was one of the last song she played, she should make it the lead single (because, following that theory, it was one of the best songs she played)

Oh.  :fail: The words got twisted somehow. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Applause was chosen for the message as a lead single. I don't feel like Applause is a radio friendly song (compared to her other singles) 

One Five Ten

This is barely news worthy :nails: we should keep this section clean during times like this.

We are still recovering from months of no news that this sort of "news" would have been shattering but one month ago.

TraeumereiLPB

The strategy is really good. Releasing one of the weaker songs first, let it slay the world and then SMASH with an even better song as a 2nd single :legend::whitney:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

We are still recovering from months of no news that this sort of "news" would have been shattering but one month ago.

Well that's kinda my point! What we considered news back then isn't necessarily news now and with the amount of overwhelming news we get these things should be in thoughts :D anyways I'm glad this is just the beginning :party:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

This b---h better give us all remaining 55 songs on the app or I'ma die  :nails:

you'd probably die if she gave them all to you too  :nails:

I'm not sure who makes the final choice which songs will be singles, because personally I think she made a mistake that she didn't release Sheisse, Americano and Queen as singles. And I think she's continuing this bad single choice by releasing Applause as the first single of the album

I love all of those songs but BTW, Judas, TEOG, Y&I, and MTN were all way more obvious single choices than those.

You hear her here.

I know what you mean by instrumentals, there is no sources that they are real.

But you hear her voice in real low quality here. Atleast it sounds like her.

There's absolutely no way of telling if instrumental "leaks" are real or fake, since you can't hear Gaga's voice to confirm it. So just assume that any leak  is fake if you don't actually hear Gaga singing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived