đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Lyric Video IS OUT!

Skins

Featured Posts

midnitemermaid

Wtf were you all expecting? We've known for at least 2 days now that she shot this video at a gay club. We have footage of her making this footage. We knew exactly what this would consist of. 

It's just a lyric video. It was cute and a bit more entertaining than just the audio. You fans sometimes  :megaflop:

f*cking this! Oh my God, honestly what WERE you guys expecting? :toofloppy: It really is cute and entertaining Thank you for saying this!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Give me Gaga and some drag queens and I'm a happy girl, fun and cute little lyric video that will tide us over until Monday. :)

I don't like it. Drag queens are entertaining because they're so over the top, but they don't work for the lyric video because Applause is not over the top. They just don't fit together.

But whatever, it's just a lyric video and will be forgotten once the music video comes out.

This is the most original lyric video out there.  No one can say she copied something or some

I will not forget this video. It works.   I agree it is the most original. I like  video camera scary movies so perhaps this is why this takes to me.  

I just can't at so many "This is art". Do you really know what art is ? I don't think so, since you can't even make the difference between a real piece of art and a random nightclub footage as a lyrics video

You must lack the ability to broaden perception.  Come back in a few years when you open your eyes and soul.

We're all Stronger Together!

We highly disagree on this point Zilla. 

As much as Art is difficult to define, this lyrics video just doesn't look like it to me. I mean...it's fun, it's colorful, it's joyful and everything but calling it art is a bit too much for me, really. I don't feel any artistic vibes from it, it's just....some footages put together, and I don't even think it was her point to make something artsy. To me, it is very clear she just wanted something fun and uncommon. She was just living and enjoying this moment with her fans.

If this video is art then every single video you can find on youtube is art too, I guess ? 

You really think it's not art?  Can you not bridge the connection between the visual and the music?  The drag queens who become a new person that only lives on and for the stage? The audience reaction?  The paparazzi sequence at the end?  The makeup? Art can be fun and joyful.  Art can be a moment with the fans.  The entire song is about a moment with the fans. 

We're all Stronger Together!

I keep dancing like a drag queen whenever I listen to it now. Thanks lyric video :haha:

• Shadow locked this topic