Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP #1 in 52 countries!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

This fanbase is f*cked. We have a million threads about Gaga "flopping" and a million threads of Gaga breaking records. I can't decide for myself what's going on and what to believe.  :megaflop:

Gaga is having a tremendous amount of success, and breaking many records... it's just that OBSSESSED STANS want her to be #1 for everything in every freaking country, and they can't deal with the fact that this world isn't just meant for Gaga, that's why they say she's flopping... but as a matter of fact she is doing great!

VasilisVas

tumblr_lnnz7not2E1ql141xo1_250.giftumblr_lnnz7not2E1ql141xo1_250.gif

tumblr_lnnz7not2E1ql141xo1_250.giftumblr_lnnz7not2E1ql141xo1_250.gif

Sorry I had to lmaooooo I can't stop laughing at this gif ^_^

Oh ****..you're Danny's friend. He posted that Britney picture to our Facebooks last night and tagged us. lol Can't believe I found you on here.  :megaflop:

MJ Holland

Gaga is having a tremendous amount of success, and breaking many records... it's just that OBSSESSED STANS want her to be #1 for everything in every freaking country, and they can't deal with the fact that this world isn't just meant for Gaga, that's why they say she's flopping... but as a matter of fact she is doing great!

Thank you !

badboymonsterx

Oh ****..you're Danny's friend. He posted that Britney picture to our Facebooks last night and tagged us. lol Can't believe I found you on here.  :megaflop:

LOL oh my gosh! what a small world!! haha thats awesome . now we can we be friends too! :)  :hug: How do you know Danny? 

VasilisVas

LOL oh my gosh! what a small world!! haha thats awesome . now we can we be friends too! :)  :hug: How do you know Danny? 

idk I just happened to meet him some time ago.  :flop:

Cameron Dallas

There's so many record breaking threads and flops threads I don't know what to think anymore

VasilisVas

tee hee hee 

Back on topic now so we don't get reported. Applause is flopping harder than ever. What a disappointment.  :megaflop:

JUST KIDDING!  :derpga:

There's so many record breaking threads and flops threads I don't know what to think anymore

This is what I said before too.  :omfgaga:

badboymonsterx

Back on topic now so we don't get reported. Applause is flopping harder than ever. What a disappointment.  :megaflop:

JUST KIDDING!  :derpga:

This is what I said before too.  :omfgaga:

lmaoooooooooooo I know I can't with people thinking its a flop. I mean the only thing I am a little worried about are more leaks -- like imagine if she announces the next single title and then it leaks.  :lolgaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived