Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote APPLAUSE as Powerplay Song of the week

Gangbaby

Featured Posts

Blank Space

I can't understand how to do it tbh

Go to their site and on the right there is poll and vote for Applause simple as that. :reductive:

I have to tell you that before doing the b---h style you have to know that we may be bankrupt but our nightlife is the huggest every time of the year..+ before talk do you know that almost 60% of dutch that going vacations are coming in greece? so..vote and stop talking cause if that song do really well on radio their gonna play it in clubs too and trust me bankrupted or not the clubs are always totaly foul.

I know much better where Dutch people go on vacation then you and not even 60% goes on vacation to foreign countries, out of the people who do at least 70% go to the UK/France/Belgium/Germany :reductive:. Anyways, I didn't mean to be mean really. I have already voted.

I know much better where Dutch people go on vacation then you and not even 60% goes on vacation to foreign countries, out of the people who do at least 70% go to the UK/France/Belgium/Germany :reductive:. Anyways, I didn't mean to be mean really. I have already voted.

Ok but trust me tons and tons of dutch people coming in greece..in my town for example restaurants has menu in dutch too cause we have 100-200 dutch people per month visit out town with boats. + for summer 2013 greece will be visited from 22mil. people (official stats.) and 60% of dutch vacationers are coming in greece..just saying 

RAMROD

Don't understand a thing tbh.

What language is that?

How to vote?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blank Space

Don't understand a thing tbh.

What language is that?

How to vote?

It's Greece language,vote by clicking on Applause Lady Gaga on the right side of the site ,you will see a poll in right side!

RAMROD

It's Greece language,vote by clicking on Applause Lady Gaga on the right side of the site ,you will see a poll in right side!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived