Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

wow i was wondering where this amazing outfit is from :omg:

those shoes are so witchy and amazing :ARTPOP:

They started recording "Battle Rounds" today, another recording is happening tomorrow. I guess she could be performing... idk. No cell phones/cameras are aloud in the taping. 

Don't they have some mentor type thing... she could be doing that? like on AI

artpopmess

The US version of The Voice starts in September but the live shows where singers are invited to perform air much later 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Gatlyn

The Voice doesn't return until September 23rd. She might have been taping a performance go be played after then.

She most likely one of the guest mentors. They haven't even started airing yet, so there's NO WAY she's performing. 

inb4 no ARTPOP promo because she'll be the next judge in America's Next Top Gaga :hor:

if it's not airing until September then maybe she's performing but we won't see it until it airs so technically VMA's will be the first performance we'll see but I hope not.

She most likely one of the guest mentors. They haven't even started airing yet, so there's NO WAY she's performing. 

I agree.  :coffee:

Alien Tulip

The Voice doesn't return until September 23rd. She might have been taping a performance go be played after then.

thats what im thinking

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived