đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Thoughts on Why Some Fans Care (Too Much?) About Charting

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Let Love Down

But Applause is about the complete opposite. Applause is about the relationship between the fans and her. It's not about the charts it drama. It's just our little celebration.

We both know the intention of putting Applause as a lead single in her artistic way.

But this drama would not be well embraced and fully understood by our general public who would not spend time on the real and deepest meaning in her song.

People these day would like something as a smash hit like TFM era.

The key is that she has to combine art and pop/commericial element (most part) in her song at least for a lead single.

I don't think it is a really great time for her to continue her experiment if she is not stable enough.

People would easily forget and blame her.

It's not a matter of whether you care or not WHAT people say

But you have to care about the market for your future career if you want to progress further, at least at this stage.

your personal embarrassment is misplaced and silly.  Do you enjoy applause or not?  why do you need external validation?  why does Katy being liked by more people cause embarrassment?  Why not be proud you like different music, instead of embarrased that you arn't part of the "winning" team?

everybody needs validation. you know what is mainstream. Gaga used to be mainstream pop star.

I think sometimes she moves too far to the next stage. The difference between TFM and BTW/AP is too big.

People still can't get it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her stomping everyone charts wise because I love Gaga, and love it when she's on top. 

There's no deeper meaning than that for me

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Mills locked this topic

Archived