Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa flying 2 fans to iTunes festival

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

tbh I'm kinda disappointed she's pitting fans against each other and likely the richer monsters will win :crossed:

(im just jealous it wont be me)

Okay I love you but this is a competition. Artists do competitions and giveaways all the time, it's not "pitting fans against each other."

But yeah she shouldn't have included purchases, that's kind of weak.

EarnYourLeather

wtf  is 12 hour Katie?

Oh man. Someone enlighten this child. I'm at work and my phone and don't have YouTube readily available.

MelbHawker

Absolutely disgusting on her part. I can't support this pathetic attempt at getting a #1 hit :pukey:

You better be kidding. 

tumblr_llmzfdn6fN1qdlkgg.gif

Andy McQueen

Wait, so it's enough to be creative? I can make it. :excited2: I will make the best "Applause" pictures and videos in existence, so she will have no other chance than choosing me.

There could have been worse things. Hopefully it will raise awareness that the song was released a week early, but it is really just another instance of fans who aren't me getting to meet her :cry: Her tour will be soon enough though!

Absolutely disgusting on her part. I can't support this pathetic attempt at getting a #1 hit :pukey:

yes.  and here i was thinking she's doing well: inoffensive catchy song, sounded great on her radio interviews, looks like she's on track for a relatively grievance free era and suddenly she's begging her fans for sales. 

it's not good enough that she said it's not solely about that.  she shouldn't have said it at all.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived