💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: Hacker is probably going to jail

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Gatlyn

We got Applause released and KP is on the way of getting cockblocked, what mess are you talking about?

This rush release has messed up Gaga's chance at debuting at #1 and breaking the 24-hour view record because the song and the video didn't premier at the same time. TBH I'm not too sure whether we're cockblocking or being cockblocked.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people who distributed unreleased Michael Jackson music onto the internet got more years in prison than the guy that killed him.

:noparty: Ugh!

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

This is the usual practice of Music companies greediness, theyve got millions themselves, but they need to threaten others to demonstrate their power, it is sad that Gagz supports it too.

This rush release has messed up Gaga's chance at debuting at #1 and breaking the 24-hour view record because the song and the video didn't premier at the same time.

This

I live outside the space time continuum.

Alcina Dimitrescu

This rush release has messed up Gaga's chance at debuting at #1 and breaking the 24-hour view record because the song and the video didn't premier at the same time. TBH I'm not too sure whether we're cockblocking or being cockblocked.

that's... not a mess at all.

Gatlyn

that's... not a mess at all.

I might be overreacting. I'm just saying it's just not as smooth as it COULD be.

Guest TheNextOne

The hacker deserves it. They stole Gaga and Interscope's property and began distributing it, potentially damaging sales and ruining their plans by forcing them into a rush-release. :nails:

Their imprisonment can serve as an example to other leakers who try to ruin artists' profits on their own work by stealing and distributing property that's meant to be sold. :sweep:

TheBadRomancer

:party:

And yet Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman get to walk free........justice is real! :party:

Zaplingfire

That's pretty ****ing ridiculous. I didn't hear it, are you all sure she wasn't joking? A fine seems like a more suitable punishment, if any. But if it is true, then she definitely leaked Aura right? Cause no one said that person was going to jail.........

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived