💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

ARTPOPART

She said in a radio interview that she's not singing old hits.

She said a lot of things... We'll see but I'm pretty sure she'll sing at least 2 old songs. Or a huge medley.

She said a lot of things... We'll see but I'm pretty sure she'll sing at least 2 old songs. Or a huge medley.

ScreamsInSpace

Foo Fighters played their iTunes Festival set for almost 2 and a half hours, so I'm sure Gaga's will be 2 hours too. It's like a full blown show, not some promo gig. 

DJ's set will be  30-40 mins and the rest is for Gaga. Cant wait to hear Bad Romance and Poker Face :cryga:

DJWS set won't be aired.

hughdancy

It will be 1 hour. Period. Calendar events always give more time than necessary due to difficulties that may be encountered. At least in my experience. So don't hype it and get disappointed.

Plus she always takes forever to actually come on stage... :megaflop:

Plus she always takes forever to actually come on stage... :megaflop:

This tbh :rip: she'll probably snatch madonna's weave with lateness when she's 55 years old.

ScreamsInSpace

It will be 1 hour. Period. Calendar events always give more time than necessary due to difficulties that may be encountered. At least in my experience. So don't hype it and get disappointed.

Of course it won't be 1 hour, she's got old hits to sing too, this is a proper festival, you're telling me she's gonna go on for 1 hour and then say goodnight? an hour is nothing when it comes to a headlining show. 

Of course it won't be 1 hour, she's got old hits to sing too, this is a proper festival, you're telling me she's gonna go on for 1 hour and then say goodnight? an hour is nothing when it comes to a headlining show.

It's not a concert it's a set list like she did at iheart radio festival. She'll do 1 hour I'm sure. She said it herself didn't she? We must have gotten the 1 hour news from somewhere.

seashellbikini

She said in a radio interview that she's not singing old hits. 

Well, if she ain't singing old hits can she sing old flops? Why, hello there Marry The Night!  :lolgaga:

seashellbikini

I think DJWS set will start at 8PM (uk time) and Gaga at 9PM. I don't know if she'll perform for 2 hours, it happens sometimes (last year, Ed Sheeran). An hour and a half could happen.

What did he sing? The A Team, Lego House and Drunk on loop for two hours :reductive:

• Shadow locked this topic