💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

For some reason I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope she performs "Donatella

I love the title and the way she described it in that interview from somewhere ( I can't remember :laughga: ) it sounds really cool!!!

So far, we have confirmed performances of Sex Dreams, Swine, MANiCURE, Applause, Aura and that's it? So that means there's only one more that she's performing, which is the telephone continuation but we don't know the title of that one yet, so we're getting another song title tomorrow I guess.

EDIT: which also means that the rappers are probably featured on Sex Dreams :laughga:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

So far, we have confirmed performances of Sex Dreams, Swine, MANiCURE, Applause, Aura and that's it? So that means there's only one more that she's performing, which is the telephone continuation but we don't know the title of that one yet, so we're getting another song title tomorrow I guess.

EDIT: which also means that the rappers are probably featured on Sex Dreams :laughga:

:eww:

melodichard

I hope there are rappers featured on Sex Dreams! That would be so hot. I can imagine it now.

LilJackoMonster

Where was Aura confirmed for being performed? Also according to The Sun (which actually seems accurate for once) she's said she's performing 7 new songs. 

And could the Telephone continuation not be one of the songs already announced? 

Didn't Too $hort say his song with her wasn't very pop? Sex Dreams sounds very pop to me. I have a feeling the rap song will be the preview tonight, and be a song that hasn't been announced yet...

aaronyoji

yeah the rap song is bound to be a new title. s-x dreams just sounds too intimate to not be only gaga. also its too good lol. short said that collab is pretty gangsta, which doesnt really describe the rehearsals we've heard so far. also, im hellbent on aura being the telephone continuation, so if that holds up, then itll be 

s-x dreams

swine

MANiCURE

too short collab

aura (telephone cont.)

applause

and then if she performs one more like the sun interview said, another one. 

Batwings

will we be able to re-watch it afterwards?

I was going to ask this as well. I'm not going to be able to watch it tomorrow while it's streaming, so I was wondering if it would be available to watch somewhere afterwards?

Maybe she/her label gonna choose the 2nd single basing on people's opinions on each itunes festival performance?

Benjamin Monk

How do we know its six?

• Shadow locked this topic