Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

I don't want to upgrade my iTunes lol

I didn't want to but I did last night and it's not that bad tbf

LilJackoMonster

So with the news that she'll be doing 7 new songs (from her interview with The Sun, which I hope is reliable) what do you all want?

I'm thinking it's 6 new songs + Applause. Which is preferable as I want some surprises. 

For me, I really want:

Applause

Swine

MANiCURE

Sex Dreams

Mary Jane Holland

Aura

ARTPOP

Do I have to pay to see the show? My country doesnt have iTunes.

you're going to have to wait until somebody uploads it to youtube or something I guess

Kindness rules all.

chaseanything

So since the itunes festival app if for iphone/ipad am i not going to be able to stream it on my computer?  :cry:

So since the itunes festival app if for iphone/ipad am i not going to be able to stream it on my computer?  :cry:

if you have iTunes in your PC, you can still watch it there.

Edited by Poker
Kindness rules all.

LoveAndDenim

Yes, if you look through the pages, you'll see that you can watch it on iTunes.

chaseanything

THANK THE LORD ABOVE and both of you for answering my question! Hooking this **** up to the projector screen then haha

luxoricious

How can we stream this?? Will there be an icon on iTunes to click and watch it?? Or is it streamed on some sort of website I don't know nothing about yet????

How can we stream this?? Will there be an icon on iTunes to click and watch it?? Or is it streamed on some sort of website I don't know nothing about yet????

there's a banner on the iTunes store, you have to click it and watch when the show starts, I guess

Edited by Poker
Kindness rules all.

327341182_700.jpg

itunes-festival-2013-1370949211-hero-wid

Lady Gaga has confirmed that she will be performing SIX new songs from ARTPOP at the iTunes festival on September 1st! One of those songs will be the continuation from fan favorites Paparazzi and Telephone!

The show will also be streamed worldwide!

Worldwide start times for the live Stream

zSQPLxN.png

How come some have a red asterisk and others don't? 

Sorry if someone else asked this lolz

luxoricious

there's a banner on the iTunes store, you have to click it and watch when the show starts, I guess

Is the banner there??? I cannot see it =(

Maybe it won't stream here in Argentina.

this is probably a really ridiculously stupid question, but someone WILL be recording this, correct? I don't want to miss it but I won't be home to watch it live :(

bananahammock

this is probably a really ridiculously stupid question, but someone WILL be recording this, correct? I don't want to miss it but I won't be home to watch it live :(

tons of the shows from itunes festival from the previous years are uploaded in full on youtube, so it's pretty much guaranteed that gaga's will be too

plus, i think it stays up for 30 days on itunes? so you'll have plenty of opportunities to watch it after  :)

• Shadow locked this topic