💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

AlienFugitive

ummm yeah.the whole entire hour is going to be brand new music because she refuses to sing any old songs..didn't you listen to the interview with Carson Daily?  :rip:

I posted this before the interview with Daly  :hehe:  And I was wrong.

croboy

This is great but on the other hand.........hearing the new songs and then having to wait 2 more months to get them

Or what if she finishes the set and says: These are the songs that didn't make it, sorry. :laughga:

Little Kermit

One hour? When I heard that I thought she meant she'll sing the whole album live. TOO BAD THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Is she going to perform the songs that didn't make it to the ablum?

This. I really can't see her singing 80% of music from the new ALBUM for an hour and on Carson Daily she never stated it was all from the album, if she made about 70 songs they can be B-sides or just other songs. For example, she may sing princess die and stache. And an hour can probably get in about 8 songs if shes truly "performing" all of these songs. 

seana39223

One thing this will surely do is prevent leaks, well at least we would hear the music live so IF it leaked it wouldn't be a total downer. I just think an hour is a bit much, usually iTunes fest performances are 30 minutes and about 6 songs, she could be singing 12 songs off of ARTPOP, really hoping its songs that didnt make the cut too

The average iTunes Festival set time 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Someone BETTER convert the whole performance into a long Mp3 file so I can't listen to it repeatedly

9PM is the standard time for headliners.

gagalovesme

i've entered to win tickets but i think there's more chance of me winning the lottery  :cry: i'll still be MEGA excited to watch it on the telly though!

Slayer

I really, really, REALLY hope this isn't one of those things she says she's going to do, and then just completely forgets about it or ignores that she ever said it.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gaga is Life

A studio version of Princess Die would be cool. Anyway, this sure is gonna hype the GP for the album :excited2:

Chris90046

Performing the whole album or most of it 2 months before its release is a little odd...when we get the album, we will not have the effect of surprise and I m gonna miss that

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Are there any iTunes festival threads? This is the most major date and performance (s) from her with all new music from ARTPOP, I don't see any threads with predictions or adding hype or whatnot, she's even adding hype while in promotion for "Applause" with the recent SWINE posts on LM.com. 

The way she's been describing it to interviewers, etc, I think she's going to sing about 10 songs, maybe some even not on ARTPOP, but she's doing it in a very performance artists kind of way, aka with the swine illustration she's at a piano, while the actual song will be very upbeat. She said in the German interview that she wants her fans to hear the music, but on November 11 it will be a different experience hearing the music engineered in a "Glam-Electro-Pop" fashion. 

• Shadow locked this topic