💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Micky's LA (8/13) pics +videos

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

3q425253qwewq

Just Got home from this...

Omg so as soon as I recieved her tweet via sms, my bff and I got dressed and hopped in cab and went to that club. It was astonishingly easy and lucky of a situation but I actually got to meet her and kiss her hand in passing when she entered. I also got to chat and take a pic with @DJWS; he's so nice! And gaga's a sweetie.. she looked into my eyes like she actually knew I had purchased Applause twice already . She then went in sat infront of us and then danced around of course and they Played Applause quite a few times (SLAYAGE) . Gaga had so much fun and was very interactive with the Drag show! Anywho, Best night freaking ever! :toofunga:

Here's my pic with Paul:

11m7ypu.jpg

THATS SO COOL!!!!

:unicorn:

Glad you had a great time ^_^

:hug:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KaanBTW

People -who are talking about why she didn't make it number 1 on iTunes/ is she flopping? / or whatever- please watch these videos.

She waited, she injured, she recovered and finally she released Applause and now she is having fun.

Charts or Katy Perry or Blurred Lines are not important right now.

Gaga is happy.

This is going to be the gayest and most fabulous lyric video of all time.

Just Got home from this...

Omg so as soon as I recieved her tweet via sms, my bff and I got dressed and hopped in cab and went to that club. It was astonishingly easy and lucky of a situation but I actually got to meet her and kiss her hand in passing when she entered. I also got to chat and take a pic with @DJWS; he's so nice! And gaga's a sweetie.. she looked into my eyes like she actually knew I had purchased Applause twice already . She then went in sat infront of us and then danced around of course and they Played Applause quite a few times (SLAYAGE) . Gaga had so much fun and was very interactive with the Drag show! Anywho, Best night freaking ever! :toofunga:

Here's my pic with Paul:

11m7ypu.jpg

That's awesome! And you're hot FYI! :hor:

This is going to be the gayest and most fabulous lyric video of all time.

That's awesome! And you're hot FYI! :hor:

Thank you :awesome: :heart:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived